Details You Need to Know
What to Bring:
- Ski apparel including coats, warm boots, socks, gloves, and hats.
- Dress in layers! You can shed clothes if you are hot.
- Sunscreen and lip balm
- Eye protection is mandatory! Goggles are strongly recommended, but sunglasses are acceptable.
- Extra socks/clothes in case you get wet.
- Don’t forget your camera!
- Face masks
- Neck gators
- Warm waterproof boots
- Come ready to have a good time!
- Cotton! Cotton freezes when wet and then you are cold!
- Jeans or other non-waterproof apparel
- Real or fake fur when dogsledding (fur trim on coats is ok)
- Cowboy boots or other slick-soled shoes
- Coming without enough gear! Come over-prepared! You can take off clothes if you are hot!
- Bringing doggie treats of any kind! You will get to help give them their after-run snack that WE provide.
- If you are driving to us, please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your tour time.
- If we are picking you up, plan to be at the pick-up location 5-10 minutes early. We run on a tight schedule and drivers cannot wait for late arrivals.
- We have a 48-hour cancellation policy (72 hrs. for large groups-See the Reservations page). If you cancel within this period, you will be charged full price for the activity. Reservations made within 48 hrs. of the activity are non-refundable.
- We run snow or shine and will only cancel due to poor visibility on the trail.
- You will be outside for 1 1/2 hrs. or more depending on what activity you are participating in. Dress in warm layers and bring extra clothes so you will be comfortable!
You Cannot Participate in the Activities If:
- You are pregnant
- Have consumed alcohol or are under the influence of any drugs
- We reserve the right to refuse service, in our sole discretion, if we think you are unable to safely participate in the activities, are under the influence of drugs/alcohol, or are under 3 years of age. If your child is within 2 months of his/her 3rd birthday, please talk to one of the reservationists.
- We reserve the right to decide whether children meet age requirements
- A signed liability waiver is required for all participants.
NOTE: GPS/Navigation systems can be unreliable in the mountains. We recommend that you use the directions provided from all major resort areas under the Information heading.