Details You Need to Know
- Adult size, Overall-style snow bibs (Small – 4XL)
- Adult Snow Boots (Women’s 5 – Men’s 13)
- We have a limited supply of children’s bibs, but no boots.
What to Bring:
- Ski apparel including coats, warm boots, socks, gloves, and hats are appropriate for all activities.You can shed clothes if you are hot.
- Dress in layers!
- Sunscreen and lip balm
- Eye protection! You cannot participate without it!Goggles are recommended, but sunglasses are okay.
- Extra socks/clothes in case you get wet.
- Don’t forget your camera!
- Face masks
- Neck gators
- Warm waterproof boots
- Come ready to have a good time!
- Cotton! Cotton freezes when wet and then you are cold!
- Jeans or other non-waterproof apparel
- Real or fake fur when dogsledding (fur trim on coats is ok)
- Cowboy boots or other slick-soled shoes
- Coming without enough gear! Come over-prepared! You can take off clothes if you are hot!
- Bringing doggie treats of any kind! You will get to help give them their after-run snack that WE provide.
- Complimentary transportation is provided for our dog sledding guests at centrally located spots in Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, Frisco, Avon (Beaver Creek) and Vail. First come, first serve basis. Transportation is not available for all tours. Call for times amd availability.
- If you are driving to us, please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your tour time.
- If we are picking you up, plan to be at the pick-up location 5-10 minutes early. We run on a tight schedule and drivers cannot wait for late arrivals.
- We have a 48-hour cancellation policy (72 hrs during peak holiday seasons and for large groups). If you cancel within this period, you will be charged full price for the activity. Reservations made within 48 hrs. of the activity are non-refundable.
- We run snow or shine and will only cancel due to poor visibility on the trail.
- You will be outside for 1 1/2 hrs. or more depending on what activity you are participating in. Dress in warm layers and bring extra clothes so you will be comfortable!
You Cannot Partcipate in the Activities If:
- You are pregnant
- Have been drinking or using other illicit substances
- We reserve the right to refuse service if we think you are physically unable to participate safely or are under 3 years of age. If your child is within 2 months of his/her 3rd birthday, talk to one of the reservationists.
- We reserve the right to decide whether children meet age requirements
- A signed liability waiver is required for all participants.
NOTE: GPS/Navigation systems can be unreliable in the mountains. We recommend that you use the directions provided from all major resort areas under the Information heading.