- Advance reservations are required! Don't be disappointed! During the "Peak Season" (Christmas, New Years, February, and March), tours are completely booked many weeks, if not months, in advance, so please plan ahead and make your reservation early to ensure your specific dates and times are available.
- A signed liability waiver is required for all participants to engage in any activities. Parents must sign for those under 18 years old.
- Cancellation Policy: We have a 48-hr cancellation policy (72 hrs during Peak Season and for groups of more than 10.) You must cancel no less than 48 hrs before your scheduled tour time to avoid being charged (72 hrs during Peak Season and for large groups.) Reservations made within 48 hrs of the scheduled tour time are non-refundable.
- No shows or any cancellation inside of the cancellation period (72 hrs during peak season and for large groups) are non-refundable.
- Arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time of your tour. You may need to allow more travel time if poor weather or poor road conditions exist. Please plan accordingly.
- Running late? We understand, but all dogsled tours must depart on time. We will do everything possible to accommodate late arrivals, but we may have to reschedule your tour pending availability.